Contacting Friends in Other States

Indivisible’s Tool

– to contact folks in other states and connect them with their Senators:

The Indivisible Guide

On, get to the place on the map where you are trying to contact people, and you can access their Facebook groups, web sites or email addresses. Please contact them and ask them to communicate with their Members of Congress.


  1. If you’re logged in on Facebook, click on this link to find your friends who live in Alaska
    This works similarly for other states, typing “friends who live in Alaska”, or whichever state in the search bar.
  2. Click on the menu with the downward pointing arrow to the right of their name and select “Send message.” If no friends show up, try the links for other states below.
  3. Write a short message urging them to contact their senators. Here’s a sample message you can copy and paste: “Hi – the U.S. Senate will vote soon on a bill that would take away health care for millions of Americans. Your senators are important swing votes. Please call your Senators Lisa Murkowski at (833) 387-5856 and Dan Sullivan at (833) 387-5859 and urge them to vote no on Trumpcare. Thank you!” It’s as easy as that.
    1. Don’t have any Facebook friends in Alaska? Or are you looking for more ways to help? Follow the same process for these other states:
      Find your friends in Montana and urge them to call Sen. Steve Daines at (833) 387-5887
      Find your friends in Arizona and urge them to call Sen. Jeff Flake at (833) 387-5864
      Find your friends in Nevada and urge them to call Sen. Dean Heller at (833) 387-5868
      Find your friends in Colorado and urge them to call Sen. Cory Gardner at (833) 387-5880
      From Fuse.